Many people think that a dentist’s job is to clean teeth and address cavities, but that is only part of the process. In addition to general and preventative dentistry services such as cleanings, examinations, and restorations, Drs. Dhaliwal and O’Shea provide cosmetic services to residents in the Vernon, BC area.
“What services does a cosmetic dentist provide?”
A cosmetic dentist works with you to enhance the appearance of your smile while also improving oral health. Cosmetic dentistry can improve self-esteem as patients become more confident with their smiles. Research has shown that when you are self-conscious about flaws such as cracked, discolored, or crooked teeth, you may hide your smile or avoid certain social situations. When you are proud of your smile, you are more likely to feel empowered and show it off.
Drs. Dhaliwal and O’Shea are committed to addressing flaws in their patients’ smiles through a variety of cosmetic services. Some of the procedures most often recommended include:
- Dental Crowns – Ideal for teeth that have been weakened due to advanced decay
- Dental Bridges – Strong, effective restoration for missing teeth
- Veneers – Cosmetic modification to the front of teeth that disguise many flaws
- Dental Bonding – Conservative alternative to veneers
- Dentures – Long lasting affordable option for missing teeth
- Tooth colored fillings – Beautiful, natural looking way to restore decayed teeth
We understand that each patient has unique needs and budgets, which is why we work with you to come up with a treatment plan that is tailored to you as an individual. In some cases, patients may need only one procedure, while others may benefit from multiple procedures.
Whether it’s replacing missing teeth, or using veneers to cover flaws, we’ve got you covered when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. If you live in the Vernon, BC area, call us today at (250) 545 3319.