May 22, 2020
To Our Valued Patients,
We hope this message finds you well. We are pleased to announce that we re-opened our office on May 19th. We have been focusing on urgent care at this time and will be completing these cases by the end of the month.
Our office has implemented new protocols to keep safety as our first priority. Here is a summary of the changes you will encounter when you come to the office:
1) Screening: You will be emailed a screening form prior to booking an appointment. This form will allow us to evaluate possible COVID -19 risks factors.
2) Limited Entry: We will be closing our waiting room and limiting the number of people in the office. You will be asked to remain in your car until we are ready to receive you. A team member will greet you immediately. They will record your temperature with a touchless thermometer and will conduct a health questionnaire. Our office is new and spacious; with reduced traffic we can maintain physical distancing by utilizing this space effectively.
3) Enhanced Infection Control: We have added the following infection control measures to keep the office clean: Air filtration units for each room and large plexi-glass for the reception area. Our team will be disinfecting door handles, bathrooms and areas of contact throughout the day. Additional time as been added to our schedule to allow for enhanced disinfection.
4) PPE: Our office is equipped with the recommended PPE to deliver treatment safely – for you and for us.
5) Hygiene: Our hygienists will clean your teeth with hand scalers. Hand scaling takes more time but it is as effective as ultrasonic scalers. Hand scaling is safe and the treatment will maintain your periodontal health.
We welcome you back to the office and we look forward to seeing you. As of June 1st we have extended our business hours. We are now taking evening appointments and Saturdays to accommodate your schedule. If your appointment was cancelled and you would like to reschedule please call us at 250- 545 -3319 and we will be happy to find a time that works for you.